Wil je ons persoonlijk spreken? Bel ons op 026 352 9390. Of vul hier de bestemming waar je meer over wilt weten en je telefoonnummer in en wij bellen je terug (maandag t/m vrijdag tussen 9.00 en 17.00 uur).
* Single travellers will be paired in a tent with a person of the same sex or can upgrade to their own tent for a local payment of $75 (14-15) and $150 (15-16).
* On days 5, 22 & 24 when starting from Auckland (& corresponding days from Christchurch) accommodation is paid locally (places are pre-booked with various options to choose from and cost from $28 per night).
* Cabin upgrades are available most nights for a small fee, payable on the day. When staying in our more remote and picturesque campsites upgrades are not available but alternatives will be found in the event of inclement weather.
* Optional bicycle hire for the duration of the tour is $385. Bike hire is also available by the day for just $25 per day (subject to availability)
* Customers may bring their own bicycle and will be charged a handling fee of $150
* Sleeping bag hire is $60
* This tour is recommended for persons 18 years and older however requests for younger participants will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
What to Bring
Sturdy walking shoes/boots, bathers/towel, hat & sunscreen, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel, toiletries, warm clothing, and waterproof jacket, insect repellent and camera.
Blijf op de hoogte van onze reizen en lees de nieuwsbrief.